All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Mere baby 6 years ka h uska dandruff hogya h wo bh neeche hairs me ..or small pimpes bh horhe h s

Use the Terre Baby Hair Cleanser. Baby hair cleanser is perfect for a gentle hair and scalp cleansing of your baby. A soap-free and tear-free formula that moisturizes and nourishes a baby's delicate scalp skin. A natural hair cleanser is the best solution to fix the damaged hair. Buy now https://www.terrebaby.com/product/baby-hair-cleanser

1 பதில்கள்

Meri 7 years ka baby uska bht dandruff horha or small pimples bh horhe h scalp me or bht itching hoti h uski

0 பதில்கள்

Hi Moms My baby has slight eczema but his skin specially the chest and tummy gets all red every other day and he starts to heat up.I dont think so ita an eczema flare up it seems more like heat rash or an allergy.Has anyone of you expereinced that? and what did you do or used

0 பதில்கள்

nice product

0 பதில்கள்

how to join in baby destination whatsapp group

Madam bacche ka vajan nibandh raha hai 7 mahine mein 900 gram ka

1 பதில்கள்

Mera baby 2 months ka hai uska weight nahi gain kar raha aur breastfeeding hai

0 பதில்கள்

A month ago I past a clot the size of a £2 coin it looked like a large jelly bean . Could it of been a miscarriage I did phone the doctors but nobody wanted to look at it.

0 பதில்கள்

Hello..iam shiuli das ..from kolkata i have a query ,for my self ..i have some wellness ,,mainly monopage ,,2nd i have skin problem.3rd .shuddenly weight gain ,shuddenly low ,hair problem ,and many more ,,whats is the solution plz tell me ....thanks in advance

0 பதில்கள்

Pregnant women white water problem

0 பதில்கள்

my daughtr got 3.5 year but still she never talk

0 பதில்கள்

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!