All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

My baby 3 yrs old sweating a lot and developed rashes which turned black and red only in neck fold front and back.. pls help. Thank you

0 பதில்கள்

Hi !! i need a girl baby name starts with Ka, Kaa , Kee.. Can you please help me moms..

Keerthana.... Kadhambari... Katy....kavya... Katherin

1 பதில்கள்

Hi I have a 2 year old and want to pee peep and potty training. I have shown him videos on tv and tried rewarding with something after successfull pee in the toilet , but nothing is working. He's not willing to sit on toilet seat neither telling me before potty or pee pee. Please giver certain tips.

0 பதில்கள்

Hello moms.mughe blood sugar first pregency mai hua tha.kya second pregency mai blood sugar k sath prob ayegi or kya asa hota h ki meri 2 pregency mai blood sugar khud tik ho jaye.mughe kya 2 pregency mai insulin injection lene padege.

0 பதில்கள்

Hey mom's..my baby is going to complete 5th month next month on 2nd. I'm very confused about the food I need to start with. I have already begun with mashed banana and rice gruel and moong dal water. What else should I be giving a 5 month old baby.

0 பதில்கள்

Hey mom..my baby is going to complete 5th month on 2nd May..I have already started giving her mashed banana and rice gruel..I am very confused as to what to start giving her. Your guidance is much appreciated.

0 பதில்கள்

Hello All

0 பதில்கள்

Hi mom's..my baby is 6months old..I'm started giving ragi puree. Is it good for babies daily food for morning.

Hi, Ragi is good, but it's also important to introduce other foods, you can start giving, banana, boiled vegetables, fruits, dal, rice, oats, wheat etc. Introduce one new ingredient at a time, introduce new foods in the first half of the day. And also, give very little while introducing and then gradually increase the quantity.

1 பதில்கள்

Hi mom's, my baby is 8 month old .. he is having difficulty while doing potty.. he used to cry when poop.. passes hard stool.. onle some day he do it easily by mostly he cry .. plz tell me what should I do..?? Is my food is affecting him .?? M a working mom .. he is bm and fm other than that he take other semi solid food also .. plz reply

Hi, Try to give a fiber rich diet dear. That can help in relieving constipation. You can check the link for home remedies. Link - https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/10-ways-to-relieve-constipation-in-babies/, https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/30-high-fiber-foods-for-babies-and-toddlers/

1 பதில்கள்

Hi Mums!!! Anyone using Johnson products for baby?? As I have used them throughout his toddler tenure, controversy in news worries me a lot... Though I am releived seeing post of winning their case but anyone who is sailing in same boat???

0 பதில்கள்

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!