All Questions about "Toddler: 18m - 24m"

Hello moms Kindly share me with the link for baby destination whatsapp group Thank you so much .

0 பதில்கள்

Hi, I am a mother of 1.5 year old baby girl. I can observe some re-occurring rashes and itch on her face and hands. What could be the reason? Which doctor should I consult to? Please Help.

0 பதில்கள்

Hi mom I have 2 kids one 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter.. I am upset that they both r fussy eaters .. Need to know full pack of immune food chart.. In varieties n tasty n attractive for them to eat tell me 8310883098.. Also my son gets cough if he eats jaggery .. If he shouts...and guys he s too naughty n aggressive nowadays din know y pls help me....... I suffering out...

0 பதில்கள்

School age

Amar baby khele pare aktu Pete gash hoche wind o hoy aktu Pete betha bole kintu bairer kono product khay n.a..

2 பதில்கள்

fdsgdsfg

0 பதில்கள்

dsfsdf

0 பதில்கள்

dslkfnsdlnglsd

0 பதில்கள்

How to weight gain my baby his 18months and 5 days old... His not thin and his not fat also. S

https://www.babydestination.com/weight-gain-food-2

2 பதில்கள்

How can I stop breast feeding of my 1 1/2 year child....as I have to start my job again

0 பதில்கள்

Hii.. My baby girl I s now 2years 2month.. And we did 2nd time blade her hair.. But now some gray hair is found on her head. I am so worried

Hey dear dont worry its normal if you want you can do yhat one more time...but try ti give vitamin e rich food....n its heppend with so many babies.

1 பதில்கள்

Have a Question related to Toddler: 18m - 24m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!