All Questions about "Preschool: 3+ years"

Mom's, How to get rid of sickness. Myself , my 3 yrs old girl and 7 months old baby often getting flu with cold ,cough. Actually since childhood I have been having this issue for me and my mom also had starting stage of asthma which was cleared now. Feeling bad of our health issues..when rainy,winter we all three ll get sick. Please advice on this how to improve immunity soon. I wanna save my kids health. Thanks in advance

Hi .yes in wether change ...in rain cold n cough is normal in that conditions just take care of your self ...the ambiance where your are ...take proper medicine give dates n small amount of turmeric to kids in milk. Right now its summer....every 3rd person in India facing same problem because air is not clear. Prevention is best part in this cases....

1 பதில்கள்

Meri beti 3Year ki hai usko Mitti khane ki aadat h... Kabhi kbhi wo deewar ki dhar bhi kha leti h..... Dr. Ko dikhya lekin kuch khas response n Mila pls bataye Mai kya kru

Mitti khane k 2 reason hote h ya to baby k pet me keede hai ya fir use vitamin defeciency hai. Aap kisi dusrr doctor ko dikhaiye vo apko required dawai suggest kr denge .

1 பதில்கள்

Feeling so happy that my fav brand Johnsons is clear of all rumours and allegations. Sharing the link with u all https://www.amarujala.com/business/business-diary/johnson-and-johnson-again-starts-production-of-baby-powder-in-india-after-clearing-test-of-asbestos?src=top-lead

It's so good to hear cos I trust j n j and have been using it.

2 பதில்கள்

My 4 year son has digestion problem..his weight and height is not growing at all..plz tell what should i do

Doc is saying everthing is fine..they are not understanding the problem..plz tel what i can do..kuch bhi khate hi potty jata h..

2 பதில்கள்

hI mera baby 3 year ka hai thek se khata nhi weight gain nhi ho rahi

0 பதில்கள்

Mera beta 3.6years ka. But his eating habit is very poor. Mobile dekh kr khana and wo sabzi toh khata hi ni h. Main kya karu. Plz tell me

0 பதில்கள்

Hii moms i am scare about my child health issues

Hi each mom is really worried about that don't worry just take care.

1 பதில்கள்

Hi moms my son is not studing properly plz help me

Hi dear how old is he.dont worry so many kids are same just teach him/her by real objects

1 பதில்கள்

My son is not listening to me he is not ready to read n write aftr beeting n scolding also he wil not listen to me he is nt ready hold even pencil pls help me

Hi dear, beating and scolding is not the solution to your problem. Try to make reading and writing fun. Keep few toys with you or use any props from kitchen or household stuff. Then show him that you are enjoying reading and writing then only kid will learn to do so. The more u beat or scold him for reading n writing the more he will become samany to not follow the thing. Give him time he will do everything. 3+is very tender age to expect everything from such small kid.

1 பதில்கள்

Season is changing and weather has become dry. I have tried so many lotions for my dd but nothing works for long hours. Recently I saw the new range of products of JnJ products and thinking to buy th milk and rice lotion for her. Has anyone tried? Any feedback

Its excellent. Do try it!

1 பதில்கள்

Have a Question related to Preschool: 3+ years?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!